25/01/2013

Perfect Wedding in Timaru

Last Saturday the Wedding of my good friends Tom and Em finally arrived. From my previous posts I have spent what seems like forever finding the perfect outfit to wear on this special day.


I finally decided on this navy lace dress from Boohoo.com and I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. There is always a chance that buying a piece of clothing online that it wont live up to expectations but I think genuinely hit the jackpot. 

The colour was exactly what i wanted and the fit was classic, simple and beautiful. I got endless compliments from people who also attended and the gorgeous bride Em kept saying how beautiful i looked, when in fact she was of course the star of the day.

The shoes are from Cotton On and were considerably comfortable for almost a whole day in heels and also served me well on the dance floor at the reception.

Thomas was one of the groomsmen and certainly scrubbed up nicely. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak of him in his suit last year and I was certainly not disappointed if I do say so myself.

The day was just perfect. The beautiful ceremony brought out a few tears and even a few laughs which just continued onto the reception. It was a day where we all could celebrate two lovely people who genuinely will spend the rest of their lives together. 

I certainly felt special and privileged to be asked to attend and the energy, love and warmth was just infectious.

For a sneak peak of Em the bride in her STUNNING dress click here 


Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am well into my countdown for the Wellington sevens next weekend. With my best friends spread around our beautiful country I really do try and savor the moments where we are all together.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...