20/01/2013

Critics Choice Awards 2013 - Fashion Roundup

I always love the beginning of a new year for a number of reasons. Time to set new goals and resolutions, spending time with friends and family and of course the start of the award show season in Hollywood.

It generally consists of me sitting at work and hitting the refresh button so i can absorb all the fabulosity of the red carpet.

So I have flicked through some of the fashions from the Critics Choice Awards from the other day and chosen some of my best dressed from the red carpet.


It certainly doesnt have the reputation of being a fashion show stopper event but these lovely ladies have been my pick of the bunch.

1. Amy Adams in a sweeping Vionnet paired with black Jimmy Choo open toe heels.

2. Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera. Amazing.

3. I simply adored Emily Blunt's white Miu Miu crystal studded neckline dress. It gave off old Holywood glamour sex appeal and looked gorgeous with her simple yet elegant strappy metallic Prada heels and Graziela jewellery.

Whose look did you love the most?
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...