28/01/2013

Monday Happiness


The beginning of another week has rolled around and only have today and tomorrow at work has certainly brightened my mood. I have spent a few hours brainstorming about anything and everything courtesy of Pinterest which is slowly becoming more than an obsession.

I have been making lists from new recipes to try, music to download, books to read and add to my collection and of course my suitcase list for my trip to Wellington on Wednesday this week.

It always helps to have my lists written down and I must admit I have been doing it since I was little. There is a certainly a method to the madness.

Countdown is on until the Sevens. Haven't been this excited for a very long time.

Hope your enjoying the start of your week.
Who can't quite believe January is nearly finished!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...