12/11/2012

Life through Instagram

Life through Instagram
Here are some of my favorite memories from the past couple of weeks. I have always loved looking back on past moments and photos really do capture some wonderful memories.

I spent last weekend down in Dunedin with my family celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday which is such a fantastic achievement. This of course meant a chance to capture some wonderful memories for the years to come and i loved being able to share the weekend with my close family.

So here is a run down of the above images.

1. Bit late compared to other countries but we finally got the Coke bottles with names on them and it took me forever to find my name on one, even if it is spelt wrong.
2. Wearing my fave winter boots during the rainy days that have lingered around during November.
3. Booking airfares for Wellington next year to attend the Sevens (this i will explain in my next entry)
4. Typical sunday nibbles at mums while watching the netball.
5. Watching Canterbury v Auckland in the ITM cup final and seing our boys win it for the 5th time in a row.
6. Spending my days off lying in the sun after having a run around Hagley Park.
7. Celebrating Thomas's last exam of the year at the Fox and Ferret in the sunshine.
8. Making a new fluffy friend in Dunedin.
9. Having a much needed wine after a long and busy day.
10. Needing an extra pick up in the morning, Red Bull really does give me wings.
11. Enjoying the wonderful sights of Mosgiel, including the world famous sign.
12. Reminiscing over old Cup Day photo's while everyone enjoys the races while im sadly stuck at work.

Hopefully you all enjoy the start of your week, i personally cannot wait to have the day off on Friday and recharge the batteries. Feel like this week has been going on forever.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...