09/09/2012

Lazy TV Day


I'am having a lazy day off and loving every minute of it. After having a wonderful spring lunchtime walk around Hagley Park i have settled in to watch my episodes of Brothers and Sisters. I remember when this show first came out and it used to be me and mum's daily routine together. Of course this usually came with a glass of red wine or two.

I am nearly done through the second season and i certainly havent forgotten how much i love it. They all have these fantastic relationships and some wonderful moments. My person favorite characters are Sarah and Kevin as they both have some wonderful one liners and such great comedic timing. Some of the best moments happen when they all get together for a family dinner or a fundraising dinner, they usually end with a massive fight and a huge bombshell being exposed. I just cant believe it got cancelled :( It certainly is a great way to spend a day.

I also received a wonderful care package i won off the radio last week, much needed supplies and a wonderful green coffee blend. Could be my new love.

Enjoy your day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...